quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Preferidas 1994


 The Power Of Love » Celine Dion
 I’ll Make Love To You » Boyz II Men
  Hero » Mariah Carey
 Stay (I Missed You) » Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
 Breathe Again » Toni Braxton
 All For Love » Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart & Sting
 I’ll Remember » Madonna
 Wild Night » John Mellencamp & Me’shell Ndegeocello
 Without You / Never Forget You » Mariah Carey
You Mean The World To Me » Toni Braxton
 Can You Feel The Love Tonight » Elton John
 If You Go » Jon Secada
 Please Forgive Me » Bryan Adams
 Said I Loved You…But I Lied » Michael Bolton
 Return To Innocence » Enigma
 All I Wanna Do » Sheryl Crow
 Anytime You Need A Friend » Mariah Carey
  Linger » Cranberries
  
Streets Of Philadelphia » Bruce Springsteen 
Endless Love » Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey
 I Miss You » Aaron Hall
  Who Am I (What’s My Name?) » Snoop Doggy Dogg
 
 I Can See Clearly Now » Jimmy Cliff
  Crazy » Aerosmith
 At Your Best (You Are Love) » Aaliyah
 Amazing » Aerosmith
 U.N.I.T.Y. » Queen Latifah
 Prayer For The Dying » Seal
 Secret » Madonna
 Here Comes The Hotstepper » Ini Kamoze
 Everyday » Phil Collins

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Falaê...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...